Tone Mood Analysis Writing Tools
There are numerous text tone apps and tone mood analysis writing tools available in the market. Tone mood analysis writing tools and tone editor software vary from simple online copy and paste websites to fully-equipped AI-powered software. Depending on the content and analysis needs, there is the tone check and tone editor software that meets your needs.
Top 10 Text Tone Apps
More than just a content editor and plagiarism detector, Grammarly also provides its users with a tone reader and tone editor software, the Grammarly Tone Detector. Grammarly has had a long foundation in AI-powered grammar and spelling error detection and providing suggestions. And having the Tone Detector is an extension of those foundational features.
The Tone Detector reads through and analyzes your content using its built-in Machine Learning and AI tools for tone and emotion. Using a combination of deep learning, NLP models, and text tone analysis tool, The Tone Detector methodically examines the content and distills the complex information into user-friendly and easily understandable information. An extensive set of emojis is used to express the text tone analysis tool results.
- Spelling and grammatical error detection
- Word and phrase improvement suggestions
- Structural and contextual enhancement
- Extensive library of tone for reference
- Succinct and funny analysis results through emojis
- Accessible site, document, and browser extension and plugins
Different types of essays have their tone and mood that fit the message the best. Words, structure, punctuation, and grammar are key in identifying and improving the tone of an essay. EssayTones is a website that analyzes the tone of your writing. This text tone analysis tool scans essays, detects the tone, and helps improve content and structure to achieve your intended message. This tone reader and tone analyzer reduce grammatical and structural errors while improving your overall writing.
Using EssayTones is easy:
- Copy and paste the text to be checked.
- The tool analyzes the content.
- The tool highlights errors and provides suggestions on how to correct and improve them.
- Language and phrase usage correction
- Contextual and structural error detection and improvement
- Grammar and tone consistency check
Technical and academic writing is not easy to revise. So how to determine tone in writing tool for academic writing? Trinka has the necessary tone editor and text tone apps and services to help writers check and improve their academic and technical content. Trinka utilizes an AI-powered grammar and tone analyzer to enhance the style, tone, mood of the content.
- Vocabulary, syntax, and spelling error detection
- Improvement suggestions
- Built-in enhancements for technical and academic writing
Thematic is an AI-powered tool that is geared towards analyzing customer feedback for medium to large businesses or organizations. Customer feedback provides insight into market drivers, business performance, and consumer trends. This information can come in the form of:
- Social media communications
- Bot interactions
- Other textual content
- System integration approach
- Linguistic and contextual analytics
- Thematic Intelligence
- Built-in analytics reporting
- Customer feedback form templates
ProWritingAid is a versatile and comprehensive text tone analysis tool for evaluating written content and improving its style and clarity. The tone editor software is among the online free tools to analyze the emotional tone of text, structure and vocabulary consistency, content pacing, and readability. It is a great tone editor software and tone checker app for all types of content and writers.
- In-depth grammatical and structural error detection and analysis
- Improvement and correction suggestions
- Access to comprehensive word library
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Editor and browser editor extension
WhiteSmoke is another comprehensive English-based tone analyzer and tone editor for correcting spelling, punctuation, grammar, and style. It is a text tone analysis tool that helps writers improve their writing, tone, and style. WhiteSmoke also assists with non-native English content.
- Accessible multi-language dictionaries and translators
- Browser and text editor integration
- AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms
- Cross-platform desktop, website, and mobile applications
MonkeyLearn is among the most powerful and user-friendly Machine Learning-powered tone mood analysis writing tools available in the market. This text tone editor and tone analyzer software automate the analysis and content enhancement for writers. MonkeyLearn helps medium to large software or e-commerce businesses extract consumer feedback and market insight and information.
- Text classifiers and extractors for sentiment analysis and intent classification
- AI-powered language detection
- User-friendly text analysis AI models and learners
- Cross-platform integration for text editors and collaborative document managers
- Easy-access text analysis and text tone apps
MeaningCloud is a Software-as-a-Service text and tone check software solution focused on text tone analysis and insight extraction from unstructured data. Meaning Cloud is user-friendly, accessible, and extensible with web browsers, text editors, and collaborative document manager. MeaningCloud is most helpful to Small-to-Medium and large businesses that require automated text and tone mood analysis writing tools.
- AI-powered automated content structure analysis, text classification
- tone analyzer and tone mood analysis writing tools
- Access to cloud-based learning models, APIs, and interfaces
- Easy-to-use text tone analysis tool for text proofread technical texts
- Assistance with data security and privacy
IBM Watson Studio is an AI-powered data science and machine learning platform that utilizes the tools and capabilities of IBM Watson Machine Learning. IBM Watson Tone Analyzer is a powerful Natural Language Processing tone analyzer software that is fit for enhancing large enterprise customer experience. Part of the IBM Watson is the Watson Tone Analyzer service, a linguistic analysis tool geared towards detecting tone and emotion in:
- Text consumer posts
- Customer behavior prediction
- Customer service chat conversation and calls
- Automatic data processing to streamline repetitive tasks
- AI-powered Text Analytics for better data insight
- Robust data visualization tools
- Improved customer service communication monitoring
- Agent-customer interaction enhancement
Another exceptional text tone analysis tool is the Google Cloud Natural Language API. Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a branch of artificial intelligence that applies a combination of Machine Learning and Linguistics. Google Cloud NLP API also assists in analyzing tone and emotion in documents, long-form content, consumer feedback, and other content. The process is as simple as:
- Uploading your document to the cloud
- Train the model
- Evaluate the text to extract insight
- Tone and sentiment analysis
- Syntax and structural analysis
- Context classification (using over 700 predefined categories)
- Multi-lingual text analysis